Monday 18 February 2013

WEEK 2 (14-18 JANUARY 2013)

Assalamualaikum,

For the week 2 in my internship, I have finished up my assignment that have given by Madam Sanawiyah and for the administration department was done.



Meeting with IT executive, Sir Mohd Fauzi. The discussion on improving the IYC portal. I and Wan Aina Athirah, a practical student, have received a task from him to find and design a new icon of KBS (Kementerian Belia & Sukan) agencies in Adobe Illustrator CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5.

The first design was rejected and he told us to create a new design which is can attracted people.

Applied the icon in website using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
Example of icon :


The company was used HTML to their website and I have edited the icon in their coding.






No comments:

Post a Comment