Monday 18 February 2013

WEEK 1 (7-11 JAN 2013)

Assalamualaikum,
I have started my internship on 7th January 2013. On the first day, my supervisor, Madam Hazila, have gave an explanation about International Youth Centre (IYC) and short brief of her experience in handled practical student before this.

7th January, Madam Dewi have given me a job which is preparing the Information Board.

On 9th January, I've involved the IYC Portal's committee meeting and the discussion on improving the portal was held. The meeting has headed by En Mohd Fauzi, IT Executive.

Besides, Madam Sanawiyah, an administrative assistant, have given me an assignment to key-in the output of stationery for year 2012 and there is for administrative,operation, and library department. She was give me 2 weeks to settle down this assignment.

10th January, preparation for an assembly for the next day. I have making the gift and prepared the bookmarks for assembly.

On 11th January, an monthly assembly was held and all staff included practical student involved in this assembly. I and my friend need to record and take note for the minutes of meeting.



No comments:

Post a Comment